Friday, January 2, 2009

I am happy

I am happy today. The excitement is like children got their new toy. This was one of my last year wish, and early this year I already has my wish came true. Yes, today was just 2nd day of the year. And I'm glad I finally made some positive progress.

Joel Barker quotes:
Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.
From now on, I'll make sure I make progress on each of my new year resolution!

4 comments:

  1. Could you please elaborate more? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since everyone was posting something with similar title, I just follow suit loh. Haha. Anyway, thanks for commenting. As my another resolution was to have more collaboration with my blog reader. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear that although dunno what is that good news

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..Ivan, finaly go here n see ur blog "again".

    yeah~! glad to hear this, I was like that also, 2004, 2005 and 2006, every newyear must come out with something..work on something for my own....my friend will said this guy really dono enjoy life. but getting older.... haha

    ching

    ReplyDelete